Dubai, also called as capital of emirate of Dubai is one of the wealthiest city of the seven emirates that constitute the federation of the United Arab Emirates. Over decades it has been evidential that food is something that binds different cultures and people. And in a city like Dubai with a large expatriate population it feels like a middle eastern melting pot with various people of different religions, culture, ideology. With this varied differences comes the perk of varied cuisines being settled and offered in some best restaurants in the city. With the food comes the very picturesque locations like sandy beaches, ports, desert safari, skyscrapers like Burj Khalifa. These restaurants are located at these venues which serves the very purpose of exotic food and location to the visitors. Dubai claims to have one of the most liberal societies in the region with varied and fascinating food cultures. With tourists and settlers all around the world it now became a huge market to serve them with their favorite food cuisine. Since then Dubai proves to serve the purpose righteously.
Different cuisines served by the city restaurants
Meat, fish and rice are the national foods of Dubai. The ancient and traditional cuisines of the city consists of Arabic or Emirati cuisine, Al Machboos cuisine and Khuzi cuisine. Other prominent cuisines are Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Italian, Pakistani, Filipino etc.
Serving Arabic cuisine these restaurants are quite famous and most preferred ones in the city because of the majority population being Arabic. Arabic cuisine is a form of food which comes from different entities and regional foods. The price of the food served differentiates at different
- Al Iwan restaurant- located in Burj-Al-Arab, Jumeriah road this place is the most preferred by locals and many food critics. It serves typical Arabic food with a touch of modernisation. The interiors are authentically showcasing Arabic art and style. Quality food with a harbour and aroma of spices, oil, and other traditional ingredients is served at the restaurant. If you are looking for authentic Arabic food items like hummus, Falafle, Baba Ghanoush, Grilled halloumi, Fattoush and Tabbouleh etc are the very tasty and demanded foods at Al-Iwan. Other famous restaurants serving Arabic cuisines includeAl-Fanar, Zam Zam mandi, Diwan Al-Hana, Shawafel restaurants.
Dubai have plenty of Pakistani restaurants satisfying the cravings of Pakistani food lovers with mouth-watering desi dishes and decedent deserts. From korma to kebabs, the Pakistani cuisine consists of very traditional and synchronized dishes with luscious flavours. Some of which includes Chicken Karahi, Chicken Tikka, Chapli Kebabs, Peshawar Kebabs, Seekh Kebabs, Parathas, Chaat, Sajjii, Halwa-Poori, Zarda etc.
- Ravi restaurant-The very famous and legendary Pakistani restaurant was established very long ago and is serving the city since 42 years. Some its very famous and popular dishes are Chicken Handi, Nihari, Chicken Tikka, Mutton Kebabs and the very ancient Karachi tea originally called as Karachi Vaali Chai. The interiors are fuss-free with very regular decor, hospitality of staff and surroundings. It is situated 4.1 kms away from the very famous Burj Khalifa in Al satwa. It is mostly preferred because of the reasonable and quality food it serves. Other very famous Pakistani restaurants in Dubai are Sthan, Tikka Tonight, Desi Adda, Bar B.Q tonight, Liyari, Wakha and many more. So if you are looking for some variety and tasty Pakistani food in a foreign city like Dubai these restaurants are really good.
Indian cuisine is one of the very famous Asian cuisine heading back to very old and ancient times. The spices, aroma, authenticity and different regional touches of chefs makes Indian food a very unique and pleasing one. The restaurants in Dubai serving flavourful Indian food are running top on sales and popularity due to the fact that Indian settlers all over the world crave for typical Indian food back from their motherland. Some of the very famous Indian restaurants in Dubai are Mint Leaf of London, Purani Dilli, Farzi Cafe, Tŕesind, Armani Amal, Rasoighar, Aaraamam, Bucket cafe Jumeriah, Atlantis Palm and a never ending list.
- Mint leaf of London- Indian cuisine is a gastronomical experience with succulent flavours served at this place. Indian food takes the person on a drive of taste buds with a mix of spices and herbs. The restaurants offers spicy and non-spicy variant dishes including veg and non-veg both. Like Butter chicken, paneer recipes, tikkas, kebabs and very different Indian dishes with a continental touch. Seafood and cocktails are other specialities. The interiors and hospitality are worth the high prices. The exoticness it serves to the food lovers is greatly appreciable. If you are an admirer of Indian food and fine dining this place should be top on your list.
This is not the least of restaurants their are many other cuisine restaurants. Some of them are enlisted below:
- Italian cuisine- Andiamo is the best Italian restaurant in the city. It offers the original Italian food to the visitors. MATTO, Armani, Lè meridian, Massimo and others are some astonishing Italian cuisine restaurants.
- Mexican cuisine- Loca restaurant is the very famous restro lounge and bar. Booze, snacks, authentic tacos and Mexican food is offered by the place. Other famous and preferred restaurants of Mexicancuisine are La Tablita, Tortilla city, Taqado Mexican kitchen.
- Filipino cuisine- Manila grill, hot payalok, pita, Max’s, Kubyertos, Jules and Miss wang are the most popular Filipino restaurants in Dubaiserving street side snacks’ lovers to fine and authentic diners.
The culinary destination Dubai is the most lovable city of UAE in terms of food and its places to ponder. With varied food culture and chefs it brings home the motive of true food and its mood to the food lovers. Its a perfect city for a person who always wants change of taste-buds and a blast of flavours. The flaunting beauty that the city up brings with the tasty food is like cherry on the top of a cake.