Are you looking for information about how to monetize your weblog? Or are you searching for ways to earn more money from blogging?
Well, here are some possible options you should use to earn money from your blog:
1. Google AdSense: This maybe the most popular way to monetize an internet site or blog! There are many WordPress Plug Ins to make it as easy as possible to add AdSense ads for your blog. AdSense pays you a “per click” commission, this means you earn a particular amount whenever someone clicks on one of your AdSense ads!
2. CPA Offers: This can be considered a very profitable income flow, but this depends in your blogs topic. In general CPA means Cost Per Action, so you get taken care of specific actions your visitor takes (download free, signing up for a newsletter or a free trial and so forth).
3. Affiliate Promotions: Another profitable way to make money from your blog is to promote products as affiliate. This can be done by placing banner ads on your blog, or you can write monetize your site product reviews about products you’ve tested, for example!
4. Sell advertising space: After some time, when your blog is getting more and more popular, you can start to sell advertising space (banner ads or text links) in in your blog.
5. Building an email list: This is probably the most profitable monetizing strategy I’ve ever used to make money from my blogs. “The money is within the list” is completely true! Building an opt in list in your blog can easily multiply your blogs income several times!
Attention: Not every blog monetization strategy works equal in different markets, so it is vital that you test several options to determine what works best for you. The only exception is actually email list building, this is by much the most profitable approach to take, in every niche I have ever tried it!